In this bi-monthly report:
- Bag Ban Update
- Rohnert Park Wal-Mart
- Ratna Ling Cazadero Project
- Sustainability Conference
- Food Security
See the entire SONOMA GROUP REPORT.
- Request for Full Environmental Impact Report
- Important environmental issues were not sufficiently analyzed in the Mitigated Negative Declaration or identified by the staff report. The nature of the project requires a full Environmental Impact Report (EIR) as mandated by the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA.)
- Read the Letter to Sonoma County Board of Supervisors.
You can now receive this newsletter by email rather than the printed copy that comes in the mail. Reduce your carbon footprint, and help the Redwood Chapter save money! The newsletter will be sent to you as a pdf attachment, and will be 1.6 MB or smaller.
To receive a copy of the Redwood Needles by email, instead of a print copy in the mail, send an email to RedwoodNeedles@gmail.com with your name and address, and “newsletter by email” in the subject line. Your newsletter will be sent to the email address that you send the message by, unless you request it be sent to an alternate email address. You can also request to receive notice that the Redwood Needles is available on the Redwood Chapter website instead of receiving the newsletter as an attachment; please include that request in your email.
- Explore and enjoy nature. Try a hike.
- Want to do your part to protect the environment? Find your interest. Attend a meeting.